"Better to have been a devil than a preacher playing fast and loose with God's Word, and by such means working out the ruin of the souls of men...It will be the height of my ambition to be clear of the blood of all men. If, like George Fox, I can say in dying, 'I'm am clear. I'm am clear' that were almost all the heaven I could wish for." from Iain Murray's The Forgotten Spurgeon
Today in the News
- Today in the News - Friday, October 9, 2026
- Daily Bible Reading
- Daily Bible Verses
- Quotes
- Daily Catechism
- Today in History
- Daily Hymn Based on the Psalms
- From Sermonaudio.com
- Sermon for the Hearing Impaired
- Sermon in Spanish
- Sermon in Chinese
- Sermon in Hindi
- The Ninth Commandment
- Daily Sermon
- Daily Sermon on Calvinism
- Daily Podcast
- When Government Tries to Be God
- Torvald for President
Friday, October 9, 2026, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Friday, October 9, 2026 , by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr. --------------------------- More recommended videos by Dr. Mohler: The Hebraic Contr...
-
Jane Goodall Nature: Why Would God Create Two Trillion Galaxies? | Richard Feynman -------------------------------- I think Richard Feynman ...
-
National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com -------------------------- Recommended reading:...
-
The New False Narrative of 9/11: How Institutions Are Rewriting the Deadliest Terrorist Attack in American History - israel365news.com --...