Sunday, September 18, 2022

Today in History - September 19

  A special thanks to Wikipedia.com for following historical information. The sermons I have chosen from Sermonaudio.com

September 19

1796 - George Washington's Farewell Address is printed across America as an open letter to the public 

Recommended sermons and podcasts:
1946 - The Council of Europe is founded following a speech by Winston Churchill at the University of Zurich 

The following lectures are by Dr. Peter Hammond:
"Churchill was exhilarated. Six months later, after the first battle of Ypres, with tens of thousands of British soldiers in their graves, he would say to Violet Asquith: 'I think a curse should rest on me - because I am so happy. I know this war is smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment and yet - I cannot help it - I enjoy every second.'" -  Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick Buchanan

"Beware the victor's version. Wartime propaganda morphs into peacetime textbooks....think outside the box. Don't accept the official version. Ask why..." - Dr. Peter Hammond

Steve Ram: ‘If You Stay, YOU’RE GOING TO DIE’… Milton Hurricane

  Please consider making a donation to Samaritan's Purse : Massive Response Follows Hurricane Helene's Gut Punch .