Friday, January 6, 2023

NYPD Actively Misleading the Public About the Motives of Times Square Machete Attackers

 NYPD Actively Misleading the Public About the Motives of Times Square Machete Attackers - frontpagemag.com

------------------------------------------

Recommended video:

You Have the Right to Remain Innocent - What Police Officers Tell Their Kids About the Fifth Amendment

  

A Lawyer poem:

As a young lawyer from the books that I'd read

I thought justice and law were the same.

But I soon put such juvenile thoughts from my head

And I studied the rules of the game! (Source unknown) 

Recommended reading:

The Police - Damned if They Do, Damned if They Don't, by Herbert T. Klein (1968) 

My Picks from Sermonaudio.com for Friday, October 11, 2024

    The Briefing: Monday, October 7, 2024 , by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr The BELA Bull in the China Shop - The South African Struggle for Civ...