Thursday, July 6, 2023

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, July 7, 2023

           The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


The following sermons are on I Chronicles 4:10:
Here is a sermon on I Chronicles 5: Blessing Always in the Way of Believing, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: I Chronicles 5]

Acts 25 (Audio)

Here is a sermon on Acts 25: Paul, The Man With Fettered Hands, by Dr. Alan Cairns


The following sermon is on Psalm 5:3: "My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up."
The following sermon is on Psalm 5:5: "The foolish shall not stand in thy sight, thou hatest all workers of iniquity."

Does God Hate the Sinner? by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis

Here is a hymn based on Psalm 5: O Jehovah Hear My Words

 
The following sermon is on Proverbs 18:22: "Whoso findeth a wife, findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor from the LORD."

Marriage: A Good Thing! by Rev. David VanBrugge

Steve Ram: ‘If You Stay, YOU’RE GOING TO DIE’… Milton Hurricane

  Please consider making a donation to Samaritan's Purse : Massive Response Follows Hurricane Helene's Gut Punch .