Friday, August 25, 2023

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, August 25 & 26, 2023

               The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Sermons on Job 16-19
  1. A One Way Ticket to Eternity, by Rev. Darryl Abernethy [Text: Job 16:16-22]
  2. The Road of No Return! by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Job 16:22]
  3. The Christian's Hope, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Job 17]
  4. Hell, by Rev. Thomas Martin [Text: Job 18:1-21]
The following sermons are on Job 19:25: "For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand in the latter day upon the earth."
  1. I Know That My Redeemer Liveth, by Rev. John Greer
  2. Considering Christ When Your World Collapses, by Rev. Colin Mercer
  3. Believer's Assurance in the Wilderness, by Rev. Roger Higginson
  4. My Living Redeemer, by Rev. Ian Brown
  5. Job's Faith in His Living Redeemer, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk
  6. My Champion, by Dr. David P. Murray
  7. I Know That My Redeemer Liveth, by Dr. Alan Cairns

Sermons on I Corinthians 16:
  1. Great Door, Many Adversaries, by Dr. Jerry Bilkes [Text: I Corinthians 16:9]
  2. Paul's Closing Words to the Corinthians, by Pastor Carl A. Schouls [Text: I Corinthians 16]
  3. How is I Corinthians 16:22 Gospel Preaching? by Rev. Hans Overduin ][Text: I Corinthians 16:22]
  4. The Great Commission and Social Justice, by Dr. Michael Horton [Text: I Corinthians 16:1-14; Romans 15:22-29]
  5. Work God's Work, by Rev. Foppe VanderZwagg [Text: I Corinthians 16:1-12]

Sermon on Psalms 40: CPR For Man in Bog, by Evangelist E. A. Johnston [Text: Psalm 40]

Here is a hymn based on Psalm 40: I Waited For The Lord

Here are some sermons on Proverbs 22:
  1. A godly father Passing on Wisdom's Urgent Testimony! by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Proverbs 22]
  2. Train Up a Child, by Rev. Henk Bergsma [Text: Proverbs 22:1-19]
  3. The Instruction of Covenant Children, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk [Text: Proverbs 22:6]
  4. Learning From Joseph's Sweat, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Proverbs 22:29, Genesis 37:1-21]

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...