Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, August 24, 2023

             The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Recommended sermons:
  1. Everywhere Yet Forgotten, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Job 12:9,10]
  2. Who Doesn't Know? by Rev. Foppe VanderZwagg [Text: Job 12]
  3. Where is God and What is He Doing? by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Job 13:10]
  4. Though He Slay Me, Yet Wi I Trust Him, by Dr. Jerry Bikes [Text: Job13:15]

Recommended sermons: 
  1. Is The Last Trump Really The Last? by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: I Corinthians 15]
  2. The Last Trumpet, by Kenneth E. Klett [Text: I Corinthians 15:51-58]

Recommended sermon: Silencing Our Skepticism - Our Response to God's Providence, by Rev. Ian Brown [Text: Psalm 39]

The sermons are on Psalm 39:4 &5: "Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am. Behold, Thou hast made my days a mere handbreath; and mine age is as nothing before thee: Verily, every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah."
  1. Time Is Short, Eternity Is Long, by Dr. David P. Murray
  2. How and When Will I Die? by Dr. David P. Murray
  3. Titanic - A Tragedy With Many Spiritual Lessons, by Rev. Brian McClung
Here is a hymn based on Psalm 39: Make Me to Know the Measure of My Days


Recommended sermons on Proverbs 21

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...