Sunday, August 27, 2023

Rolling Stone Magazine Ripped Over Anti-Trump 'Propaganda': 'Woke Disaster'

 Rolling Stone Magazine Ripped Over Anti-Trump 'Propaganda': 'Woke Disaster' - breitbart.com

-------------------------------

Recommended sermons and podcasts:
  1. The Coming Death of Just About All Rock and Roll Legends, by Dr. Paul J. Dean, Jr
  2. Led Zeppelin, Madonna, Michael Jackson - Are the Beatles Bigger Than Jesus? by Pastor Kevin Swanson
I saw a video of Madonna performing in Australia once. Here is a small excerpt from one of the songs she did: "I'm gonna beat my drums, I'm gonna ring my bell, And I don't give a damn, if I go to hell!"

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...