Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Daily Quote for Wednesday, April 3, 2024

  “I have sometimes thought when I have heard addresses from some revival brethren who had kept on saying time after time, 'Believe, believe, believe,' that I should like to have known for myself what it was we were to believe in order to our salvation. There is, I fear a great deal of vagueness and crudeness about this matter. I have heard it often asserted that if you believe that Christ died for you you will be saved. My dear hearer, do not be deluded by such an idea. You may believe that Christ died for you, and you may believe what is not true; You may believe that which will bring you no sort of good whatever. This is not saving faith. The man who has saving faith afterwards attains to the conviction that Christ has died for him, but it is no of the essense of saving faith. Do not get that into your head or it will ruin you. Do not say, 'I believe that Jesus died for me,' and because of that feel that you are saved. I pray you to remember that the genuine faith that saves the soul has for its main element – trust – absolute rest of the soul – on the Lord Jesus Christ to save me, and relying, as I am, wholly and alone on him, I am saved. Afterward I come to perceive that I have a special interest in the Savior's blood.” - Pastor Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)

The Gospel of Drag Queens and Woke - Exporting Woke to Botswana and Hungary

  The Gospel of Drag Queens and Woke - Exporting Woke to Botswana and Hungary , by Pastor Kevin Swanson