Friday, July 21, 2023

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday, July 22, 2023

      The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Here are some sermons on 2 Chronicles 6:
The Glory of the Kingdom, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: 2 Chronicles 8]
The Queen's Testimony Against Sinners, by Rev. John Greer [Text: 2 Chronicles 9:1-8; Matthew 12:38-42]
The Folly of Forsaking the Past, by Rev. David Mook [Text: 2 Chronicles 10-12]


The following sermons are on Romans 7:18 & 19 and Romans 7:23-25:

"For I know that in me (that is in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing; for to will is present with me but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not but the evil that I would not, that I do." (Romans 7:18,19)

"But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is my members. O wretched man that I am. Who shall deliver me from the body of this death; I thank God through Jesus Christ my Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin. (Romans 7:23-25)
The following sermons are on Romans 7:7: "What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sing, but by the law, for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet."

Sermon on Psalm 18: Dealing with Difficult Prophecy Passages in the Bible, by Gary DeMar [Text: Psalm 18; Zechariah 12; 2 Thessalonians 2


Recommended sermon: The Father of Lies, by David VanBrugge [Text: Proverbs 19; John 8:44]