Thursday, August 8, 2024

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, August 8, 2024

         The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Recommended sermons
  1. Ezra - The Man of God - Biography, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Ezra 7]
  2. Failure Noted and Fasting Necessary, by Rev. Thomas Martin [Text: Ezra 8]

    Here are some sermons on I Corinthians 4: Apostle Paul's Attitude Toward His Opponents, by Rev. Pieter Ruitenberg


    Recommended sermon: A Theology of Trouble, by Dr. Michal Barrett [Text: Psalm 30]

    The following hymn is based on Psalms: Joy in the Morning (Psalm 30)

    Rapper FIRST time REACTION to Harry Chapin - Cats in the Cradle! Oh my…

    Rapper FIRST time REACTION to Harry Chapin - Cats in the Cradle! Oh my…