Sunday, July 9, 2023

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, July 10, 2023

             The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Sermon on I Chronicles 9 & 10:

Here are some sermons on Acts 27:
Here is a hymn based on Psalm 9: Wholehearted Thanksgiving to Thee I Will Bring. Note: This is sung to the same tune as To God Be The Glory

 
The following sermon is on Proverbs 18:22: "Whoso findeth a wife, findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor from the LORD."

Marriage: A Good Thing! by Rev. David VanBrugge

My Picks from Sermonaudio.com for Friday, October 11, 2024

    The Briefing: Monday, October 7, 2024 , by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr The BELA Bull in the China Shop - The South African Struggle for Civ...